Monday, January 20, 2014

Week of Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks and Bruce Springsteen

    We are now far enough in to 2014 that there is actually stuff for me to review. So here is my first review of 2014. We've got the boss and nineties nostalgia. This week I will be reviewing Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks formerly of Pavement. Thus the nineties nostalgia, and the second Bruce Springsteen- High Hopes.


Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks- Wig out at Jagbags


Here is my review of Stephen Malkmus Wig out at Jagbags
Here is that insane music video for "Cinnamon and Lesbians".
Recommended Songs: Lariat, J Smoov, Independence Street, and Cinnamon and Lesbians.

3.5/5 Stars

 

Bruce Springsteen- High Hopes

Here is my review of Bruce Springsteen's High Hopes
Recommended Songs: High Hopes, American Skin (41 Shots),  and Dream Baby Dream


3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment