Thursday, March 13, 2014

Week of Beck and Skindred.

     My computer temporarily broke so I wasn't able to get this us as quickly as I had planned, but alas here it is. I always find artists that are capable of bending and breaking genres at their whim to be fascinating. This week I have two artists who break genres like it's their job. I guess it kind of is their job. This week I will be reviewing Beck - Morning Phase and Skindred- Kill the Power.

Beck Morning Phase

Here is my review of Beck Morning Phase.
Recommended Songs: Say Goodbye, Blue Moon, Unforgiven, and Waking Light.


4.5/5 Stars

Skindred Kill The Power

Here is my review of Skindred Kill the Power.
Recommended Songs: Kill the Power, Ruling Force, Ninja, and Proceed with Caution.


4/5 Stars





No comments:

Post a Comment