Thursday, April 24, 2014

Week Of Chevelle and Kaiser Chiefs.

     After much procrastinating and many delays here it is my 50th blog post. I haven't had a blog post in over a week so I will stick to the point. One of these two albums is in my best of the year list and the other is not, listen to find out witch is witch. Here is my review of Chevelle's La Gargola and Kaiser Cheifs's Education, Education, Education, and War.

Chevelle- La Gargola

Here is my review of Chevelle La Gargola.

Recommended Songs: Ouija Board, An Island, Take Out The Gunman, and Under The Knife.

4.5/5 Stars

Kaiser Chiefs- Education, Education, Education, and War

Here is my review of Kaiser Chiefs Education, Education, Education, and War.

Recommended Songs: The Factory Gates, Misery Company, Ruffians On Parade, and My Life.

3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment