Monday, September 22, 2014

Week of Interpol and The Script

     I'm trying something a little different this week I have two very different albums, One is great and one is god awful, see if you can figure out which. One of these bands started off with some real talent and just sold their souls and the other just needed a to take some time away to find their creative stride again. This week I will be reviewing Interpol's El Pintor and The Script's No Sound Without Silence.

Interpol- El Pintor-

Here is my review of Interpol's El Pintor.


Recommended Songs: All the Rage Back Home, My Desire, Anywhere, and Ancient Way.

4.5/5 Stars

The Script- No Sound Without Silence-

Here is my review of The Script's No Sound Without Silence.


Recommended Songs: NONE!

.5/5 Stars







No comments:

Post a Comment