Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week of Slipknot and Weezer


     The fact that I have to keep explaining why I haven't been here should let you know that I have been super busy with, things, stuff, and junk. This week was too big albums that every music critic has to cover and so I will. I have to huge albums one a return to form and the other just a return. This week I will be reviewing Slipknot's .5: The Gray Chapter and Weezer's Everything Will be Alright in the End.

Slipknot .5: The Gray Chapter-

Here is my review of Slipknot's .5: The Gray Chapter-


     Recommended Songs: The Devil and I, Nomadic, Custer, The Negative One, and If Rain is What You Want.

4.5/5 Stars

Weezer- Everything Will Be Alright in the End-

Here is my Review of Weezer's Everything Will be Alright in the End.


     Recommended Songs: Back to the Shack, The British are Coming, Cleopatra, and The Futurescope Trilogy.

4.5/5 Stars














No comments:

Post a Comment