Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week of Father Imagine Dragons and Father John Misty


     This blog is the blog of expectation and hype. Both artists are dropping their second album after a huge first album. One is a commercial giant and the other is a critical and artistic wonder. So is the sophomore slump apparent here? One artist will succeed and one won't watch and find out. This week I will be reviewing Imagine Dragons' Smoke and Mirrors and Father John Misty's I Love You, Honeybear.

Imagine Dragons- Smoke and Mirrors

Here is my review of Imagine Dragons' Smoke and Mirrors.

Recommended Songs: Shots, Trouble, and Friction

2/5 Stars


Father John Misty- I Love You, Honeybear

Here is my review of Father John Misty's I Love You, Honeybear.

Recommended Songs: The whole album or bust. 

5/5 Stars













No comments:

Post a Comment