Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Week of Modest Mouse and Sufjan Stevens


     I had jaw surgery recently so you can imagine why recording video reviews might be some what of a problem, but I'm back now. This week I will be reviewing two of the most important bands in the indie rock scene. Two of the biggest releases of the year. One, the first in almost a decade, and the other a shift back in an old style. This week I will be reviewing Modest Mouse's Strangers to Ourselves and Sufjan Stevens' Carrie and Lowell.

 Modest Mouse- Strangers to Ourselves

Here is my Review of Modest Mouse's Strangers to Ourselves.

Recommended Songs: Lampshades on Fire, The Ground Walks With Time in a Box, Sugar Boats, and The Best Room.

4/5 Stars

Sufjan Stevens- Carrie and Lowell

Here is my Review of Sufjan Stevens' Carrie and Lowell.

Recommended Songs: Whole Album, or Forth of July, John My Beloved, The Only Thing, and Drawn to the Blood.

5/5 Stars








No comments:

Post a Comment