Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week of Iron Maiden and Foals

     This week I going back to two of the biggest album releases of the year in two completely different genres. The biggest metal release of the year and one of the biggest alt rock releases of the year. I know I wasn't the only person excited by with the new Foals and Iron Maiden releases. This week I will be reviewing Iron Maiden's Book of Souls and Foal's What Went Down. 

Iron Maiden- Book of Souls-



Here is My Review of Iron Maiden's Book of Souls.



Recommended Songs: If Eternity Should Fail, Speed of Light, The Red and Black, Book of Souls, and Empire of the Clouds.

4.5/5 Stars


Foals- What Went Down-


Here is my review of Foals What Went Down.



Recommended Songs: What Went Down, Mountain at My Gates, Night Swimmers, and A Knife in the  Ocean. 

4.5/5 Stars






No comments:

Post a Comment