Saturday, November 28, 2015

Week of Coheed and Cambria, Puscifer, and MuteMath


     I took a month off for my own sanity but now i'm going back to catch up on the important albums I missed in this time. Coheed and Cambria's first album without the armory wars The Color Before the Sun. Mayanrd finally got off his lazy butt and put out his first album in four years, sadly not a tool album, but Puscifer's new album Money Shot does not disappoint. Lastly one of my favorite bands MuteMath is back with a new album and a new style on Vitals. 

Coheed and Cambria- The Color Before the Sun


Here is my review of Coheed and Cambria's The Color Before the sun.

Recommended Songs: Island, Ghost, The Audience, and Peach to the Heaven.

3.5/5 Stars


Puscifer- Money Shot


Here is my review of Puscifer's Money Shot.

Recommended Songs: Galileo, The Money Shot, The Remedy, and Autumn.

4.5/5 Stars


MuteMath- Vitals


Here is my review of Mutemath's Vitals.

Recommended Songs: Joy Rides, Vitals, Used to, and Remain. 

4/5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment