Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week of Dream Theater and Ministry

     I have had some time to go back and look at some really good albums that slipped my radar as far as my reviews go. Both of theses albums pack a huge amount of musical diversity and much needed rock. This week I will be reviewing Dream Theater- Dream Theater and Ministry- From Beer to Eternity.

      Here is my review of Dream Theater- Dream Theater.

Recomended Songs: The Enemy Inside, Enigma Machine, Surrender to Reason, and Illumination Theory.

4/5 Stars


Here is my review of Ministry- From Beer to Eternity. Please forgive the phone call I didn't have time to edit it out. 
 Recommended Songs: PermaWar, Fairly Unbalanced, Side F/X Include Mikey's Middle Finger, and Change of Luck.

4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment