Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week of Sons of the Sea and Voltaire

     I put up on our Facebook page that I would review any alum request and we got a request, so I'm keeping my word. Also my favorite singer ever put out a new album. So I have to review that, just have to no questions asked. This week I will be reviewing Brandon Boyd of Incubus's new project Sons of the Sea- Sons of the Sea, and our first audience request Voltaire- Riding a Black Unicorn...
       Here is my review of Brandon Boyd of Incubus's new project Sons of the Sea- Sons of the Sea.
Recommended Songs: Jet Black Crow, Untethered, Come Together, and Where All the Songs Come From.

4/5 Stars

     Here is our first audience request, Voltaire- Riding a Black Unicorn...
     Recommended Songs: Cathouse Tragedy, The Mechanical Girl, The Straight Razor Cabaret, and Oh Lord (Wake The Dead).

4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment