Saturday, May 24, 2014

Week of The Black Keys and Coldplay

    
      I would hardly be much of a music critic if I didn't review these two albums. This week I will be reviewing two of the most formidable modern rock bands today.  I really like both of these bands, but one of these bands had let me down recently the other is solid is always. Check out my blog to find out which is which. Here is my review of The Black Keys Turn Blue and Coldplay's Ghost Stories. Also check out the new logo for The League of Critics.

The Black Keys Turn Blue Review-


Here is my Review of The Black Keys.

Recommended Songs: Weight of Love, Fever, Bullet in the Brain, Gotta Get Away, and In My Prime.

4.5/5 Stars

Coldplay Ghost Stories Review-

Here is my review of Coldplay's Ghost Stories.

  Recommended Songs: Magic, Another's Arms, and Oceans.

3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment