Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week of The Pixies and Damon Albarn (or Blur and The Gorillaz)

     This week two of the most anticipated albums of the year have officially arrived and I am going to review them. Let's just say I love both of these artists very much. Here is my review of The Pixies first album since 1991 Indie Cindy. Damon Albarn or Blur, The Gorillaz, and The Good, The Bad, and The Queen, has released his first ever solo album Everyday Robots.

The Pixies- Indie Cindy Review

Here is my review of The Pixies- Indie Cindy.

Recommended Songs: What Goes Boom, Greens and Blues, Indie Cindy, and Magdalena 318.

3.5/5 Stars

Damon Albarn- Everyday Robots

Here is my review of Damon Albarn- Everyday Robots.

Recommended Songs: Mr. Tembo, You and Me, The History of a Cheating Heart, and Heavy Seas of Love.

4/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment