Friday, July 11, 2014

Week of Jack White and Mastodon


     There have been a lot of great albums this month and sadly I really haven't had enough time to review all of them. I did however have time to listen to a lot of great albums and I have picked two of the more important releases this month to review. This week I will be albums from two of my favorite artists Jack White's Lazaretto and Matodon's Once More 'Round the Sun.

Jack White Lazaretto Review-

Here is my review of Jack White Lazaretto

Recommended Songs: Lazaretto, High Ball Stepper, Alone in my Home, and That Black Bat Licorice.

4.5/5 Stars

Mastodon Once More 'Round the Sun Review-

Here is my review of Mastodon's Once More 'Round the Sun

Recommended Songs: Chimes at Midnight, Asleep in the Deep, Aunt Lisa, and Diamond in the Witch House.


4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment