Friday, August 1, 2014

Week of Judas Priest and Weird Al

     I've been scattered and mega busy/distracted this past month, but as promised at the end of my last blog I have your Judas Priest review of Redeemer of Souls. I also decided to do a review of one of my childhood favorites that just got a very huge accomplishment with his first number one album in his 30 plus year career. To honnor that I will be reviewing Weird Al Yankovic's Mandatory Fun.

Weird Al Yankovic- Mandatory Fun-

Here is my review of Weird Al's Mandatory Fun.

Recommended Songs: Word Crimes, First World Problems, Foil, and Jackson Park Express.

3.5/5 Stars

 

Judas Priest- Redeemer of Souls-

Here is my review of Judas Priest's Redeemer of Souls.

     Recommended Songs: Halls of Valhalla, Crossfire, and Battle Cry.

3.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment