Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Week of Mumford and Sons and Faith No More

      A lot of important albums snuck up on me this past week so I wanted to cover some of the bigger releases. These two albums have almost nothing to do with each other,  but that's the beauty of music they don't have to. One is releasing their first new album in 16 years the other changing their sound completely. This week I'm reviewing Mumford and Sons' Wilder Mind, and Faith No More's Sol Invictus.

Mumford and Sons- Wilder Mind

Here is my review of Mumford and Sons Wilder Mind.

Recommended Songs: The Wolf, Snake Eyes, Broad-Shouldered Beasts, and Cold Arms.

3.5/5 Stars

Faith No More- Sol Invictus

Here is my Review of Faith No More's Sol Invictus.


Recommended Songs: Superhero, Cone of Shame, Motherfucker, and Matador.

4.5/5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment