Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Week of Muse and Florence and the Machine.

     It's some good old favorites of mine coming back with new albums. I like to think that all my favorite bands make amazing new albums, but that's not always the case. Some of them make me question my live choices like the last time one of these bands put out an album. Let's talk about two of the biggest releases of the year. This week I will be reviewing Muse's Drones and Florence and the Machine's How Big How Blue How Beautiful.

Muse Drones-



Here is my Review of Muse's Drones.

Recommended Songs: Dead Inside, Psycho, Reapers, and Aftermath.

4/5 Stars

Florence and the Machine- How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful-

Here is my Review of Florence and the Machines' How Big How Blue How Beautiful.

Recommended Songs: Ship to Wreck, What Kind of Man, St. Jude, and Mother.

4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment